Commanding Strategies offers customized corporate workshops for senior staff focused on gaining new perspectives, learning new tools, and developing new, game-changing plans. Programs range from addressing business and financial strategy to developing accountability for success.
We also offer open-to-the-public introductory workshops to give you an opportunity to see how we work with leadership teams to explore new ideas and use new tools to help you develop a Commanding Strategy. Contact us to learn about the next introductory program.
“Success” Practicum Workshop
March 13 from 8:30 AM – Noon; Midtown NYC
Success Requires the Right Strategy, Culture and Leadership
This Complimentary, One-of-a-Kind, Practicum Workshop is designed for CEOs who want more success this year. Bring a Key Executive, as only CEO+Executive Teams will be participating.
“Will today’s Corporate Culture & Strategy achieve our ambitious growth goals next year?”
That’s the question forward-thinking leaders ask; they know that great success is the result of superior:
- Alignment of key values, especially collaboration and continuous learning by executives & staff
- Corporate strategies that are clearly defined and measurable for individuals & teams
- Leadership planning and execution focused on improvements in corporate culture and strategy
- Systems and tools to ensure ongoing communication between team leaders, supervisors and employees to ensure ongoing efforts for goal achievement and continuous improvement.
As Albert Einstein said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”. Here’s your chance to get a fresh perspective and learn about two tools which you can use to Change Your Game in 2015:
- Competing Values Framework – to identify and resolve conflicts that hold back your team
- Evaluate to Win – to drive supervisor-employee accountability conversations, with a focus on continues improvement
- Jerry Cahn, Ph.D., J.D., Chairman of the Presentation Excellence Group which includes Eval 2 Win, Commanding Strategies and Vistage New York. He has been helping leaders increase their leader presence and business effectiveness for decades. He’s worked on Capitol Hill, turned around a public company, founded and ran a 24/7 presentation graphics company that served 5000+ demanding clients, and now helps entrepreneurs and CEOs running companies of all sizes to be more effective. He also teaches Management Courses for CUNY and USST (University of Shanghai for Science and Technology.)
- Jeff Levy, President of Janusian Insights, enables leaders to use the Competing Values Framework, which the Financial Times recognized for its ability to create new customer value by resolving conflicting cultural and strategic priorities. He lead the team that coordinated production, installation, and maintenance of the world’s first large-scale auto-banking network – 500 ATMs in the NY Metro area. From his 20-year career at Citibank, he learned that leadership and corporate culture will either block or accelerate any project execution. Jeff then consulted with Ernst & Young, IBM, MetLife, Honeywell, and Motorola on such issues as merger integration, diversity recruiting, employee morale, and collaboration.